Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This one is for the girls.


I am sure you have heard me say something about the girls shoes. Well there is this blog site called Manic Mother . She is giving away a free pair of shoes. These aren't just any shoes; these shoes are the ones that I have put on Bo's feet since she started walking (aside from Crocs). Lulu has a pair waiting for her as a 1 yr birthday present. These shoes are fabulous. I recommend them to everyone! I have been stopped and asked by strangers about Bo's shoes. They cute and funky. I once again will recommend them to you and to anyone else who asks.
Why?
Because unlike Roobez, you don't have worry about the wetness from the snow or rain. If they step on a hard rock, they have a thin layer of protection, that the lining of leather doesn't offer. Also, they are super cute!! But my favorite part is that the bottom of the shoe is cut up to move with your child's foot. So it's not stiff rubber.
Check them out:



And check out Manic Mother's blog too. It fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment